Anthony Surdo is December’s employee spotlight! Anthony is CTN’s marketing intern!
- Before working at CTN, what was the most unusual or interesting job you’ve ever had? The most interesting job I have had was working at a New Jersey liquor distributor. I got to visit accounts and look for holes in menus to fill products and I was also able to work with the backend inventory management of warehouse items.
- What are 3 words to describe CTN? Innovate, Adaptable, Independent.
- Why did you choose to work in the industry you’re in (marketing, IT, etc)? I chose to work in this industry because it was a new, unexplored field for me. Seeing SEO strategies I had been taught about in school being utilized here allows me to draw connections between learning experiences and practical application.
- Who would play you in a movie about your life? It would have to be DiCaprio. His outside-the-box thinking and his clever abilities to exceeded expectations I feel resemble my work ethic.
- What is your favorite pizza topping? Cheese. The best way to judge the integrity of a pizza is on its plain cheese slice.
- iPhone or Android? iPhone, we are all in the walled garden if we like it or not.
- What is your favorite meal: Breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Favorite dish? If given effort and the time, breakfast is my favorite.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be? To slow down time because there is always so much to do!
- Tell two truths and a lie about yourself. I know all the flags of the world, I ski, I am from PA.
- What is your favorite restaurant in Philadelphia? Dinic’s in the Reading Terminal.
Thank you, Anthony, for everything you do for CTN!