Microsoft Outlook is a very popular email platform people use daily. A lot of people don’t know that there are quicker solutions to activities or tools you use in Outlook. So, here is a reminder of just a portion of frequently used shortcuts for the new Windows version.
- Create a new message: Ctrl + N
- Select the Reply All option: Ctrl + Shift + R
- Insert a hyperlink: Ctrl + K
- Paste content from the clipboard into the current location: Ctrl + V
- Underline text: Ctrl + U
- Flag a message or mark a flagged message as complete: Insert
- Go to the next message: Ctrl + >
- Close a new message: Esc
- Go to the top of a conversation or message: Home
- Go to the calendar: Ctrl + 2
- Open the Quick /Switcher: Ctrl + Shift + K
- Open Board view: Shift + Alt + 6
- Delete a contact or contact list: Delete or Ctrl + D
- Save a contact or contact list: Ctrl + S
- Display the list of People keyboard shortcuts: Shift + ?
There are many more keyboard shortcuts to use in the newest version of Windows for Microsoft Outlook. Keep an eye out for some more shortcuts posts that apply to Windows classic, macOS, iOS, and the Web!