Preparing and strategizing for a job interview of course is very important in order to nail it. Aside from preparing for the typical questions the interviewer might ask you, also come with some strong questions to ask at the end to really make yourself stand out. Asking the interviewer some tough questions will demonstrate you came ready and will help you get ahead of competition.
- What are the biggest challenges as an employee?
- This question shows you are envisioning yourself in the role and insight to see if you can handle those challenges.
- What is the most important thing for me to know about your company?
- This question is interesting and an important one that will give you answers that other candidates will not know without asking.
- What are some ways I can improve myself and contribute to this team?
- This question shows you care about growth and contribution within the company as your time in the position progresses.
- What are your company’s goals for the future?
- This question will give you the simple answer if the company has any goals, and if they line up with your wants and needs professionally as well.
- Will any training be made available before I take on this role and during my work too?
- This question is crucial in that it gives you a better understanding of how they care for a new employee and their development, as well as impressing the interviewer.
Look out for the part 2 blog to see the rest of the tough questions to ask!